ADAMOS: From machine manufacturers for machine manufacturers, their suppliers & customers
ADAMOS is the strategic alliance for machinery and plant engineering and stands for ADAptive Manufacturing Open Solutions. The joint venture was founded by DMG MORI, Dürr, Software AG and ZEISS as well as ASM PT. The aim of the alliance is to bundle knowlegde in mechanical engineering, manufacturing and information technology and to establish ADAMOS as a global industry standard.
The two pillars of ADAMOS:
- ADAMOS IIoT platform: Provides basic functionalities of a "Platform as a Service" (PaaS). It is the technological basis for digital marketplaces (ecosystems) of ADAMOS partners. It provides IT services for manufacturing, storages and analyzes production-relevant data. The ADAMOS platform enables the cross-company networking of production processes.
- ADAMOS App Factory Alliance: Focuses on the technological know-how of all partner companies. This creates a development environment in which app innovations and technology standards can be implemented implemented equally, quickly and efficiently..
- Global alliance: DMG MORI, Dürr, Software AG, Zeiss and ASM PT combine their strengths forces in ADAMOS for Industry 4.0 and are open to further partners
- Open platform: The ADAMOS IIoT platform is manufacturer-neutral and combines leading-edge IIoT technology with excellent industry knowledge
- Broad app portfolio: The ADAMOS App Factory Alliance focuses on the technology expertise and industry-leading knowledge of the partners
- Digital marketplaces: The partners represent their digital competencies through their own identities and individual marketplaces for their customers
- Strong set-up: ADAMOS GmbH and the ADAMOS App Factory Alliance start with around 200 experts, 5 digital marketplaces and more than 30 apps.
End-to-end: With ADAMOS, companies can provide their customers, partners and suppliers with a complete digitization strategy.